The next meeting will be Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton. Please RSVP as indicated below.
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Room 7 on lower level of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton, 50 Cherry Hill Rd, in Princeton (just up the hill from the light at the intersection with Route 206).
Park in lower, smaller parking lot closest to Route 206.
Tentative Agenda Includes:
1. Peace Voter 2018. We’ve got one more Candidate Briefing,scheduled, and have published and distributed four Peace Voter Guides. We need all hands on deck as we get down to the final stretch (including raising funds for signature ads) before the November 6 Election.
2. Update on Gun Violence Prevention. A bill to ban “ghost guns” (with no serial number) is moving in the NJ legislature, and we will have a complete update.
3. Diplomacy, Not War with Korea. Sec. Pompeo just returned from meetings with Kim and Moon, and there may be opportunities to advocate for renewed diplomatic initiatives.
4. Updates on Yemen and Saudi Arabia regarding peace and humanitarian issues.
5. Plans to promptly engage with candidates (especially new House Members) in our region who win mid-term Elections
All welcome, whether or not you've attended a previous meeting.
We need your input and activism!
Please make every effort to attend!