CFPA's Annual Conference for Peace
starts at 2:00 PM on Sunday, November 13 on Zoom
Pre-register for the Annual Conference for Peace, using the form below our Co-Sponsors listing.
Our first confirmed speaker is:
We encourage organizations to co-sponsor the Annual Conference & Multifaith Service for Peace, click links below for further information.
Click here to see the letter of invitation to co-sponsor this event.
Click here to see the co-sponsor form to postal mail to our office.
Co-Sponsors to Date:
- American Sikh Council
- Bucks County Chapter, United Nations Association - U.S.A.
- Christ Congregation, Princeton
- Grace United Church of Christ, Flemington
- Muslims for Peace
- Nassau Presbyterian Church
- New Brunswick Friends Meeting
- Peace Action Fund of New York State
- People's Organization for Progress, Newark
- Princeton Clergy Association
- Princeton University Chapel & Office of Religious Life
- Protestant Community Church, Medford
- St. Paul Lutheran Church, East Windsor
- The Presbyterian Church of Lawrenceville
- The Ribbon International
- Trenton Meeting of Friends
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Princeton
- Unitarian Universalist Church at Washington Crossing, Titusville
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Somerset Hills
|Suggested Donation $10||$10.00|